Manager, Coaches and Volunteer Registration
If you are interested in being a Manager, Coach or Volunteer for the 2022 Season of Billerica Little League, you are required to submit an application with the League prior
to being involved with any team, player or League sponsored event. Applications to Manage in the Senior Majors, Senior Minors, Majors, and Central must be received prior to September 10, 2021 to be considered for Manager Voting for the Spring 2022 season.
You may complete a paper version of the form which is available on-line
. Complete forms should be returned to the League at:
Billerica Little League
C/O League Secretary
PO Box 267
Billerica, MA 01821
You may also now submit an application on-line.
- All sensitive data submitted on-line is encrypted by the vendor on their servers. The vendor assumes all responsibility for securing all and any information submited. Only authorized CORI submitters will have access to data stored on-line.
- ALL League Officials, Managers, Coaches and Volunteers over the age of 18 are REQUIRED submit the attached forms
- Your FULL Social Security Number (SSN) is REQUIRED for processing
- The Little League Volunteer Application will used for:
- National Background Check as required by Little League International
- The Massachusetts Criminal Offender Record Information (CORI) background check for Criminal History System Board pursuant to Chapter 6, paragraph 172H which mandates organizations primarily engaged in providing activities to children 18 years or less, that accepts volunteers, to obtain all CORI regarding volunteers prior to accepting any person as volunteer. (CORI processing ID BILL)
- The on-line registration MUST BE completed in their entirety
- Your FULL NAME (First, Middle and Last) is REQUIRED for The Little League Volunteer Form
- A copy of your Driver’s License or Government ID is REQUIRED and that may be uploaded to the web site or mailed to the League's Office.
- As a Manager or Coach you are encouraged to attend the General Meetings.
- The Billerica Recreation Department requires that all Managers be certified annually by the National Alliance for Youth Sports (NYSCA) for each sport they are involved with. You must complete or renew your certification before March 30th or you be required to attend a 3 hour training class. You can renew your certification or take the class on-line at www.nays.org.
Open to: Men & Women